Please join us for an informative panel assessing the current state of diversity within Philadelphia’s tech community. Among our panelists will be Philly Tech Leaders and a member of the City’s Office of Innovation & Technology, who will describe their personal efforts to bolster diversity within an area of which it is currently devoid.
This event will open a dialogue on the importance of businesses taking a public stance on diversity. The panel will also feature an attorney who specializes in diversity employment practices and will describe methods for companies to take in order to be more inclusive. The mission is to have the rapidly growing tech industry in our community reflect the diversity that is already prevalent in the city of Philadelphia. As Mayor Kenney stated, “There is no downside,” and we will delve into how diversity in tech symbiotically stimulates business and lifts the community.
- Ernie Holtzheimer – Associate, Montgomery McCracken
- Sylvester Mobley – Founder, Coded by Kids
- Eliza Pollack – Program Manager, City of Philadelphia Office of Innovation & Technology
- Matthew Wasley – Product Marketer, Magento Commerce
- Marc Coleman – President & CEO, The Tactile Group
- Kate Eisenmann – Associate, Montgomery McCracken
12:00-12:30 p.m.: Registration, Lunch and Networking
12:30-1:30 p.m.: Panel Discussion